Wednesday morning!

Good morning everyone.  We can’t believe we’re half way through the week already – it’s going so quickly.  It’s a bit drizzly today but that won’t stop us taking part in all of the normal activities.  Everyone slept like a log like last night and are now raring to go.  Most of the children are in the games room for a pre-breakfast game of Table tennis.  Don’t know where they get their energy from.

37 thoughts on “Wednesday morning!”

1. Hi Cameron. Sounds like your having a great time. Can’t wait to friday. Been on blog all the time to see all the different things u have done. P.s hope the suit Case wasn’t to heavy lol. See you soon mum, Barry and Amy. Xx Amy missing u loads x

2. Hi Cameron. Sounds like your having a great time. Can\’t wait to friday. Been on blog all the time to see all the different things u have done. P.s hope the suit Case wasn\’t to heavy lol. See you soon mum, Barry and Amy. Xx Amy missing u loads x

3. Hi Cameron. Sounds like your having a great time. Can\\\’t wait to friday. Been on blog all the time to see all the different things u have done. P.s hope the suit Case wasn\\\’t to heavy lol. See you soon mum, Barry and Amy. Xx Amy missing u loads x

4. It is great to hear about the fantastic fun you are all having at Kilbowie 🙂 – I am feeling rather jealous! I am sure that you will all have a great day today – Enjoy

5. Good morning Cameron. Sounds like your having a great time. Half way now. Can’t wait to Friday. It was a really busy day for u yesterday. See u soon. Mum, Barry and Amy x x

6. Hi Euan hope you r havin a fab time sounds as thou there are lots of new things to try. Enjoy. C u soon x

7. sounds like you’re all having a blast, much better than being stuck in front of the telly and PS3… look forward to finding out what activities you have been doing today, remember to go easy on the teachers and above all have fun… Logan, Cameron and Johnny take care guys see ya Friday…

Love from mum, dad, sister & dog xxxx

8. sounds like you\’re all having a blast, much better than being stuck in front of the telly and PS3… look forward to finding out what activities you have been doing today, remember to go easy on the teachers and above all have fun… Logan, Cameron and Johnny take care guys see ya Friday…

Love from mum, dad, sister & dog xxxx

9. hope u all are enjoing urself we will see yous when yous come back how was the activites cant wait to here the news

10. Glad you are all having fun sounds like it has been an early start this morning love to Katie the house is so quiet xx

11. I hope youre all having a wonderful time and the weather picks up for yous. Sounds like brilliant fun is being had by all already. Cant wait to hear all bout it when you get home Dionne. Love, Auntie Kari-Ann and Family. x

12. Kyle Horn’s Dad. Awrite weeman how’s ur day going?
    I hope ur beating ur teachers at table tennis lol. So what
    activities are on the agenda 2day n ? whatever it is I’m
    sure you’ll have mega fun, my wee soldier lol. Have 2 go
    2 work now son so enjoy yourself ok. Love u. Xxxxxxxx

13. Hope the weather brightens up for you’s but I’m sure it won’t put you’s off. Wish I was there sounds brilliant lots of love xx

14. Hope the weather brightens up for you\’s but I\’m sure it won\’t put you\’s off. Wish I was there sounds brilliant lots of love xx

15. Glad you are all surviving and that you were so tired the staff got a good sleep! Looks like you are having a great time enjoying all the activities. Missing you all.

16. If Ross C wants a game of table tennis before I go to work anytime next week, then he can think again?! Good to hear however that we are getting the next batch of athletes for team GB for the next Olympics?!

Keep the up-dates and reports coming…..

Ross C’s mum & dad

17. If Ross C wants a game of table tennis before I go to work anytime next week, then he can think again?! Good to hear however that we are getting the next batch of athletes for team GB for the next Olympics?!

Keep the up-dates and reports coming…..

Ross C\’s mum & dad

18. Sounds like a whole lot of fun, for big kids and little kids alike. Hi Cameron missing you wee man! Cant wait to hear all your great stories when you get home. I’ve taken the afternoon off to pick you up. Stenny V Aberdeen game cancelled your playing 2 friendlies instead 🙁 Have fun see you soon!!!

19. Hi everyone! I am so jealous! The activities look like so much fun, much more fun than a day at the office!!! Enjoy your day today 🙂

20. Hi everyone,
    Sounds like you are all having so much fun. Glad the weather isn’t to bad either.
    Can’t wait to see the photos.xxx

21. hi son i hope u r winning all the activities i am sure u r having great time miss u loadsxxxxxxxxps amilia wishes she was with u having fun……

22. Sounds like your havin a great time, cant wait to hear all about it on friday, meet u at the school hen, lots of love from me n lucie xxx

23. hi kieran hope uv had a fab day, lookin forward 2 hearin wot yous gt up2 2day, luv mum & john xx

24. Hi Kelly hope you had another fun packed day bet your knacked (not as much as your teachers are) last day of fun tomorrow enjoy the disco if you have the energy to dance,lots of love.xx mum&dad

25. hiya Rebecca sounds like you are having lots of fun cant wait till friday mssing you loads love mum and dad xxxx