Stepps Primary School

Growing Together, Learning Together, Achieving Together.

Author Visit

| 1 Comment

All of our Primary 3 and Primary 4 pupils enjoyed visiting Stepps Library today.  The author, David MacPhail, was most impressed by their knowledge of the Vikings…and also complimented them on their fabulous behaviour and great listening skills!

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

I thought the books were very funny.  The author read us the first chapter of one of his books.  He used lots of facial expression and he was good at different voices. by Beth

My favourite bit was when David told us our Viking names.  That was really funny.  by Liam

My favourite part was when we got our books signed.  I bought a book called Thorfinn the Nicest Viking.  I have started reading it already!  I love it.  by Melissa

My favourite part was when David was reading his books to us.  They sounded really funny.  by Jamie

I loved it when David was doing funny actions and voices while he was reading the book.  I would normally read Percy Jackson books, but now I think I would definitely enjoy all six of these stories.  I liked it when he was giving us Viking names.  by Elliot

One Comment