Stepps Primary School

Growing Together, Learning Together, Achieving Together.

Thursday…How are we feeling?

Kilbowie is amazing and I completed my challenge by jumping in the water at Gorge Walking!  Alexander

Yesterday at Gorge Walking we jumped into the freezing cold water and I really enjoyed it. Craig

Our favourite bits must be skiing and Gorge Walking. We’ve never done them before, but they were good activities. Kadyn & Luke

Kilbowie is better than I thought it would be.  I actually enjoyed Gorge Walking.  Daniel

KILBOWIE IS AWESOME! Jenna

Yesterday I went skiing and I got so much higher than I thought I would. I learned really quickly and we all enjoyed it.  I won’t forget skiing at Kilbowie! Demi

I enjoyed jumping in the freezing cold water because I kept falling over and slipping. Max

I enjoyed skiing because I kept falling over and slipping. It was SO funny. Liam

I enjoyed jumping into the water even though it was freezing. Matthew

I enjoyed Gorge Walking BECAUSE it was freezing! Aaron

I’m loving Kilbowie and the water is freezing cold.  I can’t wait to try skiing! P.S. Mum, can you put my air hock up in my room!? Dean

The food is amazing and the water is freezing cold. Callum

Kilbowie is great. I’m having loads of fun! Keir

My favourite part of the day was skiing because it was fun and I learned how to ski! Rayha

My favourite part was Gorge Walking. It was fun, but REALLY cold! Carmyn

An experience I will never forget! Jack D

10/10. I would definitely come again. Frankie