Stepps Primary School

Growing Together, Learning Together, Achieving Together.

Easter Celebration

Yesterday Primary 6 took a lead role in our Easter Service.  We told the Easter story through a news programme called ‘Good News’.  We used technology to bring news straight from our correspondents in Jerusalem.

I really enjoyed performing the songs my favourite one was Sing out an Easter song. By Taylor

I really enjoyed recording for my role of the crime affairs correspondent. We had the idea to stand in front of the smart board whilst it projected a picture of a Roman town to make it look like we were actually in Jerusalem. By Keir

I was a narrator during the Easter Service,I really enjoyed saying my part because I had my friends to support me. In the end once I had said my part I felt way better because I knew I wouldn’t have to say it again in front of the whole school and parents. By Beth

I thoroughly enjoyed preforming in the easter service it was quite nerve-racking for me but I got through it and I’m proud. It was great! By Bailey