St Bartholomew's Class Blog

P6b Daily Plan – Monday 04.05.20

Good morning everyone! I hope you have all had a lovely weekend! 😀
Here is today’s suggested plan.

9.00 – 10.35: LITERACY
09:10-09:30 Spelling

Diamonds – Find your words for today on your spelling grid. Write them 3 times and then choose 3 to write a sentence for.
Emeralds – Find your words for today and write them in alphabetical order.

09:30- 10:35: Reading/IDL (ALL)
– Open the ‘Tim Peake Reading comprehension activity’ in the Literacy section of Glow. All groups will work from this file today. You will find three separate tasks in this file. You don’t have to complete them all. You should only complete the pages relevant to your group:

– Gryffindor start the task on page 10. Read the passage and the questions that follow.

– Ravenclaw start the task on page 4. Read the passage and answer the questions that follow.

– Slytherin and Hufflepuff start the task on page 1. Read the passage and answer the questions on page 2.

Only answer the questions for your group and remember if you need a hand with this send me a message on dojo and I will be more than happy to help. Also, the pages in the file are not numbered so Gryffindor group for example, you will just count on ten pages and this is the passage you should complete. 🙂

10:50-12:30: NUMERACY
Mental Maths (ALL)

– Open the folder called ‘Mental Maths’ within the Numeracy section of our Glow page. Complete Monday of ‘04.05.20 Mental maths’.
– Practise the 8 and 9 times table.

Squares
– Open the ‘Squares’ folder within the Numeracy section of Glow. Open the folder named ‘BODMAS’ and complete the exercise called ‘Bodmas revision 04.05.20’.

Triangles
– Open the ‘Triangles’ folder within the Numeracy section of Glow. Open the folder named ‘Addition and subtraction’ and complete the exercise called ‘Addition word problems (tens) 04.05.20’.

Circles
– Open ‘Circles’ folder within the Numeracy section of Glow. Go to folder named ‘Addition and subtraction’. Complete the exercise called ‘Chimney addition 3 04.05.20’.

1.15 – 3.00: P.E. (ALL)
– Workout with Joe Wicks:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAxW1XT0iEJo0TYlRfn6rYQ

Please remember that I am here if you need anything. Just send me a message on Dojo and I will be more than happy to help.
Have a great day!
Miss Doyle 😀