St. Mary's Primary & Nursery Class, Cumbernauld

P3 Week 1 Home Learning Schedule

Dear Primary 3 Parents,

I hope you and your children are well. I am missing your lovely children so much already.

Below is a suggested daily schedule for your child to work through this week. I have also sent a copy to your child’s GLOW email account.

Whilst I have provided these guidelines, it is crucial that you make this work for you and your family depending on your own personal circumstances. Health and wellbeing come first, always. If at any point these activities become overwhelming for you or your child please stop, cuddle, play and relax. 

I am also on hand for any questions and queries you may have. My email address is in your child’s home learning pack.

The additional ideas and suggestions on this school website, such as the ‘First Level Home Learning’ grid and the previous homework grids are additional resources that you can refer to if your child completes everything in the daily schedule attached below. I will do my best not to overload you with information and links as there is so much out there that it can become overwhelming to navigate. 

I hope you all manage to have a positive and healthy week. I look forward to hearing from your children throughout the week via their Glow account emails. I will also be making personal phone calls to check-in with everyone towards the end of the week to offer any help or assistance that may be required. Looking forward to chatting with you then.

Kind regards,

Mrs. Mori

P3 Home Learning Weekly Schedule Week 1

Primary 3 Acts of Kindness

P3 GLOW Login Help Guide