Primary 5/4 2020

Just another blogs.glowscotland.org.uk – North Lanarkshire site

Bringing Hogwarts to you…

As all of you will know I am a ma-hoo-sive fan of Harry Potter!

So I was very excited to hear that, during this time, the Wizarding World is bringing Hogwarts to you at home!!

Following on from the link I posted the other day about free audible books, you can listen to the first book ‘Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone’ here: https://stories.audible.com/pdp/B017V54W6O?ref=adbl_ent_anon_sc_pdp_pc_0

The “Harry Potter at Home Hub” (<Click this link!) is bringing you all the latest magical treats to keep you occupied – including special contributions from Scolastic, nifty magical craft videos, fun articles, quizzes, puzzles and plenty more for first-time readers along with those (like me!) already familiar (some might say obsessed!) with the Wizarding world! They are aiming to cast a banishing charm on boredom! They also say that, just like the Hogwarts staircases, the pages will be changing all the time! So visit often for new content!

I am sure if you are a Harry Potter fan like me or a new reader of the books you are sure to enjoy these magical offerings!

Remember to keep in touch! You know how much I love to chat about Harry Potter but I would love to hear from you about anything you’ve been up to and see any pictures of what you have made/created too!

Miss Girvan.