Primary 5 2020

Just another blogs.glowscotland.org.uk – North Lanarkshire site

Happy Holiday Weekend!

I hope that you have all had a super week. It’s been lovely to see all of your photos, work and comments on the Primary 5 Team on Glow. Well done to those of you who were able to complete some of the outdoor learning and kindness activities this week.

The First Minister Nicola sturgeon has just been on TV to say to all of the children learning at home in Scotland, that she thinks you have been magnificent. I have to agree, you should all be proud of all you have achieved over the past couple of months!

The answers for the 3D Shape Activity are here for you to check and see how many you got correct.

Name the 3D Shape Activity Answers

You have made a fantastic effort on Sumdog this week, well done to those of you who took part in the North Lanarkshire Contest as well! The top 5 players this week were

Spelling: CM   KN   JG   EL   HC

Grammar: AF   CM   HC   JG  EL

Maths: HC EL  JG  EW  AnK

Well done and keep up the hard work!

Wonderful Work of the Week

I will post again next week with some new activities for you to try. I hope you all have a lovely, relaxing weekend!

Mrs Hutchison