Primary 1b 2020

Just another blogs.glowscotland.org.uk – North Lanarkshire site

Home Learning Activities Week Beginning 22.6.20

Hello P1b,

Hope you are all safe and enjoyed the Sports themed week last week!

I can’t believe there are only two and a half days left before the summer holidays!!

This week we are going to have a super fun week!

Remember North Lanarkshire Council are having a Virtual Sports Day on Monday 22nd of June so have fun if you decide to take part in that.

I am so proud of you all P1 and everything you have achieved since starting Ladywell Primary. We would usually be talking about your achievements and thinking about your new teacher so for this week’s home learning activities I would like you to do this.

Please complete this activity about your P1 memories. One of my favourite memories was our Burns’ supper. You all looked fab in your tartan and we listened to bagpipes. I enjoyed going to the Heritage centre to learn how to weave with you all too.

Click here for ‘My P1 Memories’ worksheet

Your parents will be informed of your new teacher before you begin your summer holidays. Your new teacher will want to start to get to know you so I would like you to complete this booklet for her/him too.

Click her for your ‘All about me’ booklet

If you do not have access to a printer don’t worry! You could create a poster or your own booklet all about you. If you could share some pictures of these, I would love to pass them on to your new teacher so he/she can get to know you more. Feel free to share it on teams or email it to me at:

gw09bamfordvicky@glow.sch.uk

Have a great week P1!

Mrs Bamford