Thank you to those who came to hear about GIRFEC pathways.
I hope that you have a clearer understanding of the pathways and processes related to supporting our children in school.
If you wish to discuss the support in place for your child, please contact the school to make an appointment.
Please just complete once. Posted here in case folk did not get the email or they have lost it.
Planned PE times
|Class||Indoor PE||Outdoor PE (MUGA/playground)|
Although there are no longer restrictions regarding changing, coming ready for PE was helpful. Pupils can continue to come dressed appropriately for PE on their allocated days. Black leggings, joggers or shorts with yellow t-shirt or polo shirt is preferred but not essential. Trainers or indoor gym shoes are required.
Outdoor PE- as above with a waterproof jacket and trainers. Indoor gym shoes are not suitable.
Start, finish and lunchtimes- UPDATE
Having run through this today, we have made a few slight changes to some of the start/finish and lunch times. Changes are shown in bold.
- There is no change to P1. They should enter via the infant gate (the one they came out today) and line up in the YELLOW ZONE at 8.55am. They will be brought out as they were today at 2.55pm.
- No change to P2a and P2b. Still lining up at the RED ZONE. Start and finish times remain as 9am and 3pm and they continue to have a late lunch.
- P3 will line up in the RED ZONE now, beside the P2s at 9am and 3pm and continue to have a late lunch.
- P3/4 will line up in the BLUE ZONE but their times will now be 8.55am and 2.55pm, same as P4. They will both be early lunch. These classes will line up straight after P5 who will continue to arrive for 8.55am and be dismissed 2.55pm. P5 continue to have a later lunch.
- P6 will line up in the BLUE ZONE at 8.50am and come out at 2.50pm as before. They will continue to have an early lunch.
- P6/7 will line up in RED ZONE, same times as before (8.50am and 2.50pm) but have been changed to having a late lunch.
- No change to P7. Still lining up in RED ZONE at 8.50am and coming out at 2.50pm. Continue to have a late lunch.
The children are aware of these changes already.
Early lunch is 12.15-1pm and late lunch is 12.30-1.15pm so all children will have the opportunity to see all their friends during the course of lunchtime.
Please remember that there is no supervision in the playground before 8.40am. Children should arrive as close to their admission time as possible.
The breakfast club is open from 8.15am for those needing to come early. Please enter the breakfast club by the main door. There is no need to book this facility.