Ms Hutchison's Homework Page

Just another blogs.glowscotland.org.uk – North Lanarkshire site

Week 3 4th May

Welcome to our first week in the month of May. Please read through this post with mum and dad. I won’t be available to answer any questions in the chat today because I am working in the Hub.

Teams Area

I am pleased to see so many of you know using Teams. If you have still to join please click here:

https://teams.microsoft.com/l/team/19%3a13e60fe3a1d24366a8dab9d42e82703b%40thread.tacv2/conversations?groupId=e48bed4b-019b-4547-bf5a-01aba65bde26&tenantId=ccd32ca3-16ce-428f-9541-372d6b051929

You will be asked to enter your username. This is the gw..email address you used to login into Glow.

You will have a General area for sharing information, areas called channels, this a Microsoft term for folders, one for silly things and one on science clips and activities.

You will also have an assignment area.  Follow the instructions for your group. I have attached assignments for the Rainbow and Sunshine groups for literacy tasks. Numeracy tasks will have your group name, Square or Triangle. When you complete the tasks post in the assignment area.

Please try to complete these tasks for Friday. All the tasks use skills and knowledge we covered in class before lock-down. You are getting the opportunity to consolidate and apply these skills at home.

Grid Tasks

An email giving examples of optional tasks to try at home was sent to your parents.

RE/Art Tasks

I will post some RE tasks for you to investigate after this post. There will be some video clips, power points for reading for information, an art activity and some suggestions for creating a special prayerful space.

Moonbeams

For this week I will continue to post your tasks on Glow.

Planning your week

I have attached a blank timetable for you to use. Talk to mum and dad about when you can do some activities. Make sure you are giving yourself breaks from the screen, plan activities you can do without parental support and remember we learn in lots of ways not always from worksheets.

Here is an example of week My-Home-Learning-Timetable example

This is blank for your own use My-Home-Learning-Timetable