Mrs. Baxter and Mrs. Gribben's P6 Homework Page

Just another blogs.glowscotland.org.uk – North Lanarkshire site

Scotland are off to the Euros 😃⚽

The Scotland v’s Serbia game last night was quite a watch, I was on the edge of my seat! Below I’ve jotted down a few ways you could get creative, with the Scotland game being at the centre.

âš½ Imagine you are the match reporter, broadcasting live from the stadium. Could you create a short script & record yourself delivering a commentary? You could choose the ninety minutes, the extra time or the tense penalty shoot out to focus on. If you’re able to, upload your recording to your Glow blog, that’d be fab.

âš½Could you sketch out a scene from the game? The starting line-up singing the national anthem, the brief team talk from Steve Clark just before extra time or, my favourite, the expression on goalkeeper David Marshall as he confirmed with the match official that Scotland were through.

âš½The post-match interview from Ryan Christie was rather special as the viewer could see, just by his words & expressions just what this meant to him. Could you write a diary entry as if you were in his boots for that important game last night.

âš½Finally, let’s have your suggestions of how we could possibly mark Scotland reaching the Euros next June. It’ll be taking place in the final weeks of your time at primary school.