9 thoughts on “Next set of activities”

1. I agree with Elaine, thanks so much Mrs White for keeping us all posted on how the kids have been doing, they look like they have all been having a fab time, thanks to you all for taking care of them xxxx.

2. Would have been nice to have seen photos of Amy enjoying herself to put my mind at ease, the other kids look to have enjoyed themselves

3. Thanks Mrs white for all the pics they are great. Glad to see they had so much fun. See you soon james. We have all missed you wee man. XxX

4. Fab pictures but were are you Emma? Know you are camera shy but would have liked to see you taking part in activities hope you have had a wonderful time and you all enjoyed the disco. See you tomorrow. x

5. Great pics thanks so much for taking the extra time to do the blog It is very much appreciated. I know noble primary parents are very jealous

6. Cant wait to see you tomorrow Marley, house has been too quiet !

Thanks Mrs White for uploading the photos and updates, its been great seeing all the kids enjoying themselves and doing their activities. Same time next month ? Lol