LETS GET OUT IN FEBRUARY!

Check out the circular going out on our first week back in January.You will have the opportunity to participate in some Forest Kindergarten sessions at several local nurseries and visit nurseries who have high quality outdoor areas and use boulders and tree trunks. Your colleagues in these nurseries will be able to offer you advice and guidance and talk about their Journey Towards Excellence in Outdoor Learning. 

One thought on “LETS GET OUT IN FEBRUARY!”

1. I visited Claire at Our Lady and St. Joseph’s and was impressed by how confident, independant and responsible all the children involved in the Forest visits were. Claire answered all our questions (there were lots of them!) and was very informative in the information she gave. Thanks Claire!
    I also visited Little Treasures nursery and had an excellent outing to their forest where we had snack in a tent, recorded the wildlife we seen on our way, skimmed stones and had stick races in the stream. The staff had a lovely manner and could guide both me and the children during their visit. A lovely afternoon. Thank you!