Top Five Songs Of February

Okay, so this is becoming a monthly thing and I have been assigned to create this months edition, hope you enjoy.

1. Glimmer- Tame Impala. Tame Impala really outdid themselves with this album and it is making me really excited to go see them in May. I get really strong 80’s/90’s vibes from this song in particular.
  2. You’re in love with a psycho- Kasabian. I always forget about how good Kasabian can be, but when I listen to it it’s like a blast from the past (again I discovered this band through Band hero on my Nintendo DS when I was eight). This song is something you can get up and dance and sing to.
  3. Momentary Bliss- Gorillaz feat. Slow Thai and Slaves. They disappear for two years claiming they wont go on tour or make new music for the next five years and then they come out with this absolute banger. there is quite a lot going on but it is so distinctively British and Slow Thai really adds something to the song I never knew I needed.
  4. Cars In Space- Rolling Blackouts Coastal Fever. Again, really excited to finally see these guys in May. This tune has the statement Rolling Blackouts guitar riffs but they decided to spice it up in this new single with a little saxophone feature. Listening to these guys for the past two/three years all of their music is perfect for summertime and long road trips.
  5. Oblivius- The Strokes. One of my top three favourite Strokes songs of all time. Basically I love everything about this song and would highly recommend if you haven’t listened to it before