Welcome to CHS Maths!

Revision materials can be found by navigating the pages in the menus above.

Please email Mr Bryson (click to open an email) if there are any issues.

14 thoughts on “Welcome to CHS Maths!”

1. Yes, go to the S1/2 part of this site and practice topics that he has covered so far this year. If you have any questions, just let us know.
      Miss Bryce

1. My daughter is in S2 and i am going to get her to do some work.

I noticed that some say (MR) and (CM) should she be doing both?

My laptop isn’t letting me open the (MR) documents, it lets me open (CM)

I would be grateful if you could confirm what ones it is that she should be doing.

best regards

Lyn

1. Hi,she can do either as they both cover the same relevant skills. The MR materials need PowerPoint to view, whereas the CM materials are pdf files. The CM material have more questions than the MR ones (which are mainly there to give worked examples) so she won’t be at any disadvantage by only doing the CM stuff.

Hope this helps.

1. That part of the site is still being updated but all S3 Nat 5 classes can access work through their Edmodo groups.

1. When I clicked on the link to the maths it asked me for a username and password and cannot find the work

2. Can you please help me with where to find the log ins for 10ticks – Mental Maths as I can’t find them on glow.
    Also can you please help with an email for who to ask about maths questions as I want to check a couple. Thanks

1. Hi Ben,
      Email your maths teacher about your login as I don’t have that info. The emails are on the website if you click on your teachers name. They will also help you with maths questions, or I can help you here.
      Miss Bryce