World War 2 Learning

Unfortunately we have come to the end of our World War 2 topic. How would you rate this topic from 1 to 10 with 10 being the best? Give me a reason for you answer and then, in your own words, tell me about two things that you learnt.

12 thoughts on “World War 2 Learning”

1. I give a 8 out of 10 for our WW2 topic.
    One thing I enjoyed about our WW2 topic is the way people had to live during the war.
    The other thing I enjoyed is learning about which countries where participation in the war and which countries where not taking participation

2. 9.9 because I wish we could done more art activities . I have learned what countries are the axis and the allies and about people got shot and kills in the concentration camps which is awful .

3. 10/10 because I have learnt how important it is that men and women risked their life’s for us. I have learnt the tactic that Germany used to take down countrys it is called blitzcreak and the other one is Neville Chamberliand tried to stop Hitler to go to war.

4. I would rate this topic 10 out of 10. This topic was really good and it taught me lots of things. The two things I learnt was the blitz kreag and the the second thing I learned was what d-day is and code names for the beaches.

5. I give it a 10/10 because it was really interesting to learn about. I learnt about d-day and all the nicknames for the beachesAnd i also learnt that all the people died to save us.

6. I give it a 10/10 I wish we could’ve done more art for it but I thoughts to was intresting and fun . I found out that life back then was very hard and difficult , it started by hitler and the Germans attack Poland and kidnapped all the Jewish .

7. I will give it 10/10 because I leant new things I didn’t Know about ww2 . I learned about the Anderson shelter

8. I would give this topic a 10/10 because I loved everything!! But I mostly liked learning about the air raid and the Anderson shelters but I wish we could do more !!! I also loved reading the boy in the striped pyjamas it was so interesting !! 🙂

9. I’ll give the world war 2 subject 8/10 because I enjoyed learning about the Anderson shelters and doing projects to do with world war 2 but I didn’t like learning about the concentration camps and how they died

10. I am delighted to see you reflecting on your learning about WW2 and the different activities you have completed. I wonder what is next???