Narrative Writing Ideas!

Ok boys and girls, this week I have decided to let you have a say in your learning!! We are going to be doing Narrative writing (story writing) and I would like you to decide on the subject. We have been learning a lot about France, Fairtrade and Science Experiments. We have also looked at famous artists and the extract from the Hobbit. I want to know what captures your imagination? What would you like to write about?

Add your suggestions below and we will have a vote on Friday! (If you want to have your say, you need to leave a comment!)

French IDL Topic

Just a gentle reminder that your IDL homework topic is due in this Friday, 27th February. Remember, you have had 6 weeks to work on this project, so I am really looking forward to seeing your fantastic work!!
I have already had some fabulous pieces submitted, but no sneak previews for you yet! You will have to wait until next week to check back for pictures!

Spelling Homework week 2nd February

Let’s have some fun with our spelling homework this week. For your second set of words try to do something a little bit different. You could spell them out using pasta, play dough, cut out letters from a newspaper or magazine, pebbles in the garden, chalks, whatever you fancy!! Or in your jotter use rainbow writing, choo choo words, pyramid writing or fancy letters to practice your words. If you like you can take a picture of your work. Please get an adult to write in your diary what activity you did if you cannot show me it.

Leave me a message to let me know what task you have done and what you thought about it! Have fun!!