We’re Back!

So this is our first post back since the new term and what a busy couple of weeks we’ve had.

We’re already working hard on our new novels and just now, we’re learning about improper fractions by eating cake!

Our topic this term is the Scottish Parliament and already, we’ve been learning about democracy and devolved and reserved matters. We have also been learning about the Referendum and have really impressed Mrs McLean with our arguments for and against Scottish Independence.

But the most exciting news is this…yesterday, a mysterious stranger in a very smart suit delivered a letter to us! The letter was from a secret organisation (we can’t tell you the name – it’s TOP SECRET) who have chosen Primary 6 for a very special assignment. Here is the first letter…

Then, we found another letter hidden in Julia’s jotter with instructions for our first task. Here we are gathering the information that we’ve been asked for…

We’ve still some information to collect and issues to discuss before we have completed our first assignment but we’ve to keep our eyes peeled for our next instruction!

We’ll keep you posted.

3 thoughts on “We’re Back!”

1. Great to see you all so interested in the Scottish referendum-I wonder how persuasive your for and against arguments were? I’m looking forward to follow your new project too.

2. How interesting! I’m looking forward to following your progress through these mystery letters – I wonder what it’s all about?