Our children continue to make us proud!

Four boys came down with a viral infection last night and Mrs Shearer took them to see a Doctor at the local Out of Hours Service just to get them checked out.  (Don’t worry mums, Mrs McGhee has phoned the mums of the boys concerned and has spoken to them all; if you haven’t had a call this morning then you don’t need to worry about anything, all other children continue to be well and are having a great time – you can see for yourselves from the pictures).

The Doctor and the receptionist commented on how well-mannered and polite our children were, even were they were feeling rotten!  The doctor said they have just to take it easy and make sure they keep drinking plenty of fluids and they should pick up very soon.

I am SO proud of them – they are feeling a bit under the weather but not complaining at all.  They are also being well looked after by ‘Nurse’ Shearer and Kilbowie staff.  Two of the boys are feeling a bit brighter this morning and have made it out to the ‘Safari’ and the other two boys are having a quiet day and watching a movie on the ipad.  Hopefully they will pick up later too and make it down to the disco this evening.

I continue to be blown away by just how lovely our children are – well done mums and dads, they are a credit to you all!

4 thoughts on “Our children continue to make us proud!”

1. I hope you are feeling better Gabriel. We are really proud of you and missing you. I heard you didn’t want to worry your mum … I’ll try not to worry and I’ll tell gran she’s not to worry too! Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. I hope you make it to the disco x

2. Hi Nicholas,

I have spoken to Mrs McGhee a couple of times today and she has told me you are feeling much better this afternoon, we are so pleased about that, we are very proud of you and hope you enjoy the rest of your time & especially the disco tonight. See you tomorrow x

Lots of Love from Mum, Dad, Aileigh & Nana XXXX

3. Hi Louie

Glad you’re feeling a little better and hope you enjoy the disco tonight. I’m glad I got to speak to you today, it made me feel better. Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow.

Love you, please take care
    Mum xx

4. Jared,
    Great to know enjoy the skiing…..You should be like Franz Klammer on the slopes…..
    Pics look great and it’s looks like you been having a ball!
    I m sure you have enjoyed Kilbowie,Ancrum has been good training for you!!
    We will see you tomorrow our wee out door adventurer.
    Keep safe …
    Mum & Dad