Sacred Heart Primary

Room 14

Good morning everyone. I hope you are all well. Thank you to Zara, Filip and Killian for taking part in our photography task last week. I’d love more of you to give it a go. I will post the pictures that have been sent to me on the blog as I don’t have enough for a slideshow….yet. Have a go at your tasks this week if you can. Mrs Frew

RE
LI – We are learning about Saint Columba.
Tomorrow we celebrate the feast of Saint Columba. Many of you may have heard of this saint but will not be very familiar with who he was. Have a little look at the PowerPoint below and try to familiarise yourself with him. Have a look at the map below to find out where in Scotland he spent many years?

St Columba PowerPoint

ICT
LI – We are learning to create a design board using publisher.
This week the teachers will be allowed into the school building to start preparing for you all returning in August. Things around school are going to be a little different as I am sure you know.

A designer uses a design board to collate ideas for a project in one place.
Doing some research and using your knowledge of inserting images, I’d like you to create a design board with your thoughts on what classrooms may look like, what signs may be around the school, what facilities will be in use. Anything you can think of that will be a change. Gather images and create your design board using publisher. You can manipulate images and add text boxes to explain things. Be as creative as you can. Email me your work when you have completed it. Good luck!