Sacred Heart Primary

Home Learning 29th May 2020

Good morning Room 14! Happy sunny Friday! Miss Rossetti is excited for some fun in the sun today ☀️

Thank you to everyone who logged on to our Teams meeting yesterday. I thoroughly enjoyed our quiz! I have emailed one person asking for their quiz answers and once I have them I will be able to announce the winner. Well done to everyone, it was a fantastic effort from all ❤️

Today our task is focusing on Feel Good Friday:

Today’s task gives us the chance to focus on our mental wellbeing which now, more than ever is so important.

Using your knowledge of Emotion Works I want you to create your own emotion story using the cogs below. Identify an emotion you are feeling or have felt recently and follow the cogs to create the story of that emotion, finally arriving at the strategies you used to feel better (blue cog).

If you have any questions just let me know.. even take this task outside and enjoy doing it in the sun with an orange juice! 🍊

Have a fantastic weekend everyone and keep safe.

Lots of Love,

Miss R 😊 xx