Sacred Heart Primary

Room 1 – Wednesday 27th May 2020

Good Morning Room 1,

I have uploaded new games to Education City, log on they are lots of fun. A text will come out today with your log in details. Studyladder has been updated with new games to match our learning this week.

Well done to Cooper who has had a superĀ  week and completed all Education City tasks as well as achieving a Gold Trophy on Study Ladder. Two certificates are on their way to your email.

This weeks spelling words are below. Have a chat about each word, what do they mean? Can you say a sentence using this word? Can you think of a way to help you spell each word?

Week 29 words has had see

This week in Maths we are looking at o’clock times. Try this game to test your knowledge.

o’clock game

Here’s a video from Mr Hartmann to remind you of the ‘ee’ sound. Can you make a list of all the ‘ee’ words that you know and draw a picture? I would love to see your work.

Well done to all of the people who participated in our Sumdog Challenge this week. I have sent you all 200 gold coins for your amazing effort.

This week I have set up a competition on Sumdog focusing on o’clock times. 1st place will receive 200 gold coins, 2nd and 3rd place will receive 100 gold coins and 3rd, 4th and 5th place will receive 50 gold coins. Good Luck, you have until Sunday night to take part.

Check your GLOW mail for an invite to our TEAM chat on Thursday. I hope you can all make it.

Love

Mrs Sinclair xxx