Sacred Heart Primary

Room 2 – Good Morning!

Welcome to a new week Room 2! I hope you are all still smiling and managing to enjoy some of the lovely weather we have been having. I think the weather is not going to be quite as kind to us this week. That might mean being indoors more. My boys are finding being indoors quite hard sometimes and so am I. Remember to try and be kind to your family, including your big people! Mrs Frew xxx

Health and Wellbeing
LI – We are learning that everyone is unique and special.
This week I have a special mission for you all. Your big people at home will probably be feeling the same as you, a bit fed up and frustrated. Your mission this week is to tell a big person at home what you love about them. You can draw it in a picture, write them a letter or just give them a hug and tell them.

Art
LI – We are learning to show our emotions through art!
Leading on from our health and wellbeing, It would be cool if you could think about how you are feeling each day and to turn it into art! We love nothing more than an emoji so can you create your own emoji art for me? Below are some ideas. I would love to see what you create. Tweet or post a picture in the comments or remember you can email me through your glow mail.

Emoji Arts and Crafts