Sacred Heart Primary

P7

Good morning P7! ☀

I hope you are all doing well and staying safe at home.

At the beginning of a new week let’s focus on some home learning with a few more literacy and numeracy tasks I’ve set for you on Study Ladder. Well done to everyone who has logged on and worked through some tasks so far – great effort! ⭐
Anyone who is having trouble getting access please let me know ASAP.

Whilst you are staying safe at home this is a fabulous opportunity to read read read!📕📗📘 Remember a book can transport you anywhere through your imagination so what better reason to escape into a book!

I’ve been spending some of my afternoons exploring the cobbled lanes of Diagon Alley and roaming the streets of Hogsmeade (can you guess the books Mia and I are reading?⚡️)

I would love to know what you’ve been reading so please do share your reviews or for some fun, tell me the places your books have taken you and I can try to guess what you’re reading!

If you need anything, want to ask a question or just want to get in touch to say hello then I’m here for you P7!

I’m missing you all!

Take care and keep smiling…

Mrs H 😀