Sacred Heart Primary

Room 11 Health and Wellbeing and Art 27/4/20

Hello Room 11

I hope you are all well and looking forward to trying out some more online art tutorials this week and learning about being safe on the internet! Let me know how you get on! Mrs Frew xx

Health and Wellbeing
LI – We are learning about online safety.

Last week I asked you to have a look at the “think u know” website which showed clips and had quizzes about being safe online and watching what you share with others. I’d like you to create your own safety rules that you can display next to your computer at home or in the classroom using the template below. If you don’t have a printer you can design your own.

Computer Safety Rules Template

Art
LI – We are learning to do a line drawing.

We have done lots of Egyptian art recently and I think it’s time we changed it up a little. A fun little lesson for this week – How to draw health heroes. This little tutorial is fun and simple and helps you to draw doctors and nurses that you can colour and maybe display on your window beside your rainbows that I am sure you have all created. My little boys each have a rainbow in our window to say thank you to these health heroes.

Enjoy and try to post a picture of your finished work!