Sacred Heart Primary

Room 14

Good morning everyone. How are you all doing. Big thanks to Jayden and Sam for getting their photo’s for “Lockdown in Colour” to me this week. Still time to get on that task and get your pictures to me before I post next week. We are almost finished the summer term which means that you are all just about P7!!!! Wow!
ICT
LI – I can create a quiz using PowerPoint.
Can you create an “End of The Year” multiple choice quiz for your classmates using PowerPoint? Think of all the things your class has participated in this year, topics you have completed, funny things that have happened and design a quiz for your classmates.
Skill Checklist
• I can create attractive, eye catching slides
• I can make multiple choice answers move on to the screen one by one.
• I can create a reveal of the answer.
• I can insert appropriate images into slides.
Send your finished quiz to me for approval and I will post them for your classmates next week!
Enjoy!

RE
LI – I am learning about the feast of Corpus Christi.
This past week we have celebrated the feast of Corpus Christi in the catholic church. Corpus Christi means “the body of Christ”. Have a look at the PowerPoint below then try the worksheet and word search attached.

Corpus Christi Worksheet

Corpus Christi Wordsearch

Corpus Christi