Sacred Heart Primary

Room 10

Good morning everyone! I hope you all had a lovely weekend and are all enjoying being at home with your wonderful families. If you get a chance, have a go at this weeks’ activities. Mrs Frew xxx

Health and Wellbeing
LI– I am learning about staying safe when I return to school.
When we come back to school things are going to be a little different, we have to make changes to make sure that we are all staying safe. Can you create a poster with some rules we could follow in school that would make sure we are all staying safe. Think about how we should sit in class, handwashing, sharing things, lunch times and play times. You can use pictures and words on your posters to make it really interesting to look at.

RE
LI – I am learning about the feast of Corpus Christi.
This past week we have celebrated the feast of Corpus Christi in the catholic church. Corpus Christi means “the body of Christ”. Have a look at the PowerPoint below and try the wordsearch attached. You may need an adult to help you with this PowerPoint as there are some very big words in it.

Corpus ChristiCorpus

Christi Wordsearch