Sacred Heart Primary

Room 1

Good morning Room 1! How are you all doing? I hope you are all well and enjoying spending time with your loved ones. Have a go at your activities for this week if you can. Mrs Frew xxx

Science
LI – I can select and complete a science experiment.

Well boys and girls, we are almost done with our science together for this year. I found this fabulous video of easy experiments you can do at home. Watch and be amazed…talk about how you think they work and give one a go if you can! Have fun!

Cool Science Experiments

Health and Wellbeing/Art

This week we are going to mix together art and health to create one big lesson which I hope you find fun! This week I’d like you to get together with an adult in the kitchen. Remember before you touch any food, you must WASH YOUR HANDS. Let an adult show you how to use a knife safely to chop your fruit into your desired shape!

We are now in summer and what is better in summer than to eat lots of healthy fruits. Can you create your own yummy fruit art for me? Here are a few ideas to get you started! Have fun!