Sacred Heart Primary

Room 2

Good morning everyone! I have been seeing some of your work on the blog. Well done everyone! I knew you would all keep working hard for Miss Taggart. I hope you have all been managing to get out and about for some exercise this week even although the weather hasn’t been quite as nice. Have a go at some of the tasks below and as always, send us some pictures of your work if you can! Mrs Frew xxx

Health and Wellbeing
LI – I am learning to identify things that can make me feel better.
I am sure you have all had some wonderful times at home with your families and have made brilliant memories but I know that you will have times when you are really fed up and bored (even with all the toys you all have!) So this week, we are going to try and work out some things we can do to help when we are feeling this way! Have a look at the sheet below the next time you are fed up…is there something you can do from this sheet that would make you feel happy?

Distraction Activities

Art
LI – I am learning to use a variety of techniques to create a piece of art.
This week we have had some rain for the first time in ages. I thought we might create some “Rain Art” Have a look at the examples below. One is using tinfoil to create rain drops and the other is using a technique called “spatter painting” which is created using and OLD toothbrush (please asks mums and dads and don’t use your actual toothbrush!) The picture is drawn and coloured then a use a cardboard cut out to hide the person under the umbrella before spraying paint on using the toothbrush. Have a go if you can!