Sacred Heart Primary

Room 2

Good morning everyone. I hope you are all well and have been enjoying getting the chance to chat to Miss Taggart on Teams. I have seen some of the fantastic work that you have been sending her. Well done boys and girls. Here are your tasks for this week. If you can, give them a try! Mrs Frew xxx

Health and Wellbeing
LI – We are learning to talk about our worries.
Last week we were learning that everyone is unique and special in their own way. This week, we are going to think about worries. Things are quite different just now and have changed again over the weekend. We now have new things we are allowed to do instead of staying indoors all the time. But when things change like this, it can give us little worries. Try to think of some of your worries that you can add into your sheet and share them with someone at home. Worries often go away when we tell someone about them.

My Worries

Art
LI – We are creating sculptures using ice.
I thought that since it is so hot outside, we might have a little fun with ice. This week I’d like you to create an ice sculpture. You can use ice cube trays, colouring sand or cake moulds, anything which will give you nice shapes. Pop things in the ice and try to create some fabulous ice art. See the pictures below for some ideas. I’d love to see pictures of your creations!