Sacred Heart Primary

Room 10

Good morning everyone. I hope you are all well and getting out in the sunshine. I can’t wait to see you all and see how much you have grown since you were last in school. Here are your tasks for the week. Have a try if you can. Mrs Frew xxx
Health and Wellbeing
LI – We are learning about emotions.
Last week I asked you to try the “mood tracker” activity to see if you could identify emotions over a period of time. I am sure that you had a whole range of emotions over the week. This week, some things have changed for us. We are now allowed to see more people as long as we keep our distance. I’d love to hear if any of you have seen someone over the weekend that you have been missing and tell me how it made you feel to see them. My boys saw their Papa over the weekend and although it was really hard not to run and hug him, it made them so happy to see him. If you haven’t managed to see anyone new yet, tell me who you would like to see and how it makes you feel thinking about seeing them.

RE
LI – We are learning about Pentecost.
Yesterday we celebrated Pentecost. At Pentecost, Jesus ascended into heaven and his apostles were asked to spread the word of God. Have a look at the story of Pentecost below with someone at home.

Pentecost Story