Sacred Heart Primary

Welcome to Monday Room 9!

Good morning everyone! I am missing you all lots and cant wait util we can be in class together again. How did you get on with your Cookie Race challenge last week? I’d love to know if any of you managed it! I didn’t! I hope you have managed to log in to your glow mail and have joined your Microsoft Team chat. I know Miss MacKinnon is really missing you all too and looking forward to speaking to you all. Mrs Frew xxx

Health and Wellbeing
LI – We are learning the importance of interacting with others.
This week I’d like you to try this little activity if you can. This is a conversation starter. Try to take 10 minutes this week to sit with your family and ask everyone this question. We are all missing our clubs and our families and friends right now, even mums and dads. Maybe you could make a list of the things you would each like to do and pin it up somewhere so you can work through it when life gets back to normal. You could even leave me a comment on our blog with your answer.

Drama
This week for Drama, I’d like you to try and watch a musical film either on your own or with your family. All of these actors in films probably started off with drama lessons in school just like you….nothing is impossible if you believe you can do it! Here are some suggestions of musical films that I love –
Aladdin
Oliver
Annie (old version is definitely the best!)
The Wizard of Oz