Sacred Heart Primary

Room 6 – Welcome Back!

Good morning everyone! It’s a new week and another chance to try out some fun activities. Last week I asked you to try an experiment with bread to show how invisible germs can be and how important it is to wash our hands properly. Did any of you manage to give it a try? I’d love to see pictures or hear from you how you got on. Love Mrs Frew xx

Science
LI – We are learning about the life cycle of a Bee.
I’m starting to see lots of buzzing bees around, especially when we had the lovely weather. I though it would be quite interesting for us to look at the life cycle of a bee. Bees are very important creatures. They help many of our plant foods to grow! Have a look at the PowerPoint and video below then try the worksheets if you can.
Life Cycle of a Bee

Life Cycle of a Bee ppt

Life Cycle of a Bee Worksheet

RE
LI – We are learning about Mary during the month of May.
Last week I asked you to think about what you knew about Our Lady. What did you find know? We often ask Mary to intercede for us when we have special intentions. We say the Hail Mary almost every day in school, but do you know all of the words? Can you put them in the right order? Try out this activity and see!

Hail Mary Sequencing