Sacred Heart Primary

Room 11 – Good Morning!

Hello everyone! I hope you have all had a good week and have tried to get out and about for some exercise when you could. It is important for our physical and mental health that we exercise. Remember all that learning we did about that???? I have some activities for you to try out this week. Have a good week and I’d love to see any of your work that you complete! Mrs Frew xxx

Health and Wellbeing
LI – We are learning the importance of interacting with others.
Last week I asked you to try out the ‘play with colour’ activity. Did any of you have a go? I would love to hear about it if you did. This week we are going to focus on conversation. As the weeks go on, and everyone is at home, conversations are generally very similar because no one has been anywhere to tell you about and you haven’t got news from school to tell your parents about. This week I am going to try and help you out with some conversation starters that you can use with your family. It may end up that you find out things about each other that you didn’t even know! I will give you my answers to these next week!

ART
LI – We are creating memory art.
‘ When The World Stayed Apart, We Stayed Together’

This week why not try creating something that will remind you of your family sticking together throughout this time. I did this project with my boys. We drew round our hands, cut them out and stuck them in a sunshine pattern! It is a lovely piece of art which will always remind us of how little they were when the world changed for a while!