Sacred Heart Primary

Hello Room 1

Good morning boys and girls! I am so glad it’s another week where I can give you some fun activities to try out at home. I would love to know if any of you did the yucky bread activity last week and how it turned out! I hope you made someone at home super happy by telling them what you love about them. Mrs Frew xxx

Health and Wellbeing
LI – We are learning that everyone is unique and special.
This week I’d like you to ask a grown up at home what they love about you! Now, your families will love everything about you but there will be something special about you that makes them smile when they think about it. One of my little boys has a crazy dress sense and often chooses to wear a hat, even in the summer. Yesterday he had a tie on with his jammies! It always makes me laugh! Ask at home what makes people smile about you.

Science
LI – We are learning about pollination.
We are going to have a look at bees. Sometimes we are scared of bees and run away from them but bees are super important! They help to pollinate plants which then produce food for us. Take a look at the videos below and try out the experiment if you can with Wotsits.