Sacred Heart Primary

Home Learning 15th May 2020

Good morning Room 14! Happy Friday. Miss Rossetti can’t believe it’s the weekend again already. The weeks are going by really quickly. Are you finding that too?

I hope you have all had a chance to see the video we posted from all of the staff to show you how much we are missing you. The video and the song made Miss R cry a little! πŸ™ˆ

As some of you may have noticed, I have invited you all to our class TEAM through GLOW. This is where we can chat as a class together about any problems we are having or any work related questions. I would also like you to keep a little eye on your emails for an invitation to our class chat which will be next Thursday. During the half hour sessions, we will all get a chance to talk to each other and catch up. I hope you can all make it! πŸ’“

Well done to everyone who has logged on to Sumdog and Study Ladder this week. There is still time to complete your tasks – they are all live until 3.30pm today.

I also hope you are enjoying your astronaut training pack! I’m almost certain you will all be excellent candidates for NASA! πŸ‘©β€πŸš€ πŸš€

The final task for the week is something quite fun, especially for all of our Harry Potter fans:

Take some time with your family today and watch one of these Harry Potter films. Once you have done so, you can explore the different questions based on what movie you have watched. These questions look at all different parts of the movie so you have to have your concentration caps on 🧒 as well as listening ears πŸ‘‚. If you have an iPad, download the QR scanner and scan the code on the picture and see where the magic takes you. I think I will watch Chamber of Secrets today! πŸŽ₯ 🍿

Please remember and share your work with me!

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend and I am looking forward to catching up with hopefully all of you next week!

Lots of love and Harry Potter magic,

Miss Rossetti πŸ’“xxx