Sacred Heart Primary

Room 9 – Hello again!

Good morning everyone! I hope you have all enjoyed the lovely weather we have been having recently. I think it is supposed to be a bit colder this week unfortunately so remember to get out when you can and I hope some of the activities below will keep you entertained whilst you are inside. Have a good week everyone! Missing you lots! Mrs Frew xx
Health and Well being
LI – We are learning the importance of interacting with others.
This week, I would like you to think about how you interact with others, especially during meal times. Meal times are a great opportunity to talk and laugh with your family. Over the next couple of weeks, I am going to direct you to a website which is all about food, fun and conversation. Feel free to explore it on your own and try out any of the activities. I will post one I would like you to try with your family each week!

Family Dinner Project

Cookie Face Race

Drama
LI – We are learning a variety of drama skills.
Last week I asked you to have a go at mime. This week I’d like you to try out an online drama class. It has some fun activities that we would maybe do in class. Try it out with your siblings or even mums and dads if they want to! Remember it’s all about having fun!

Drama class online