Sacred Heart Primary

Home Learning 1st May 2020

Good morning Room 14, Happy Friday! 

Well done to everyone who has completed the tasks set this week. Anyone who is still working on them I can’t wait to see some of the fabulous work.

Today’s task is based on our NHS Heroes. Clapping at our front door on a Thursday night has become a weekly routine for us all and I sure do love going out and waving at my neighbours, feeling that sense of community and cheering for the NHS staff who are helping us during this time.

Have a look at this picture:

Have a wee think..
What is the picture trying to tell you? (Why/What)
What impact does it have on you? (How)

Using the image as your inspiration you could try to:-
– write a hero themed story
– create a poem based on our NHS and key workers
– design a poster with a similar theme
– write a thank you letter to our wonderful Front Line workers.

If you manage to complete this task, I would like you to think about the month of May. As we know we dedicate the month of May to our Lady, Mary.

Father McGoldrick has asked that we create beautiful pictures of flowers to hang around the statue of Mary in our church:

You can ask your parent to take a photograph of your artwork and send these directly to Father McGoldrick via email or the parish Facebook page

OR

You can upload your pictures on this post and we will make sure Father McGoldrick gets them.

I hope you all enjoy your tasks today and please remember to share your work with me.

Have a fantastic weekend and please stay safe.

Lots of love,

Miss Rossetti x