Sacred Heart Primary

Room 14 – ICT and RE Tasks 27/4/20

Hi everyone! Mrs Frew here with your tasks for this week. I hope you have fun using scratch, I did and I know Mrs Vaugh and her children love it too. Let me know how you are getting on! Mrs F xxx

ICT
LI – We are learning to create animations.

https://scratch.mit.edu/

Space Coding Activity

This week I’d like you to try and access the Scratch website. It is very cool. I have been playing around on it this morning. Watch the tutorial videos and have a go. I have tried it out for the first time this morning and it is really quite good fun. Try to create a space themed animation as shown in the resource. Don’t be afraid to try things out, there is always the “undo” arrow. Here are some of the steps I took to get started.

RE
LI – We are learning about Other World Religions

Boys and girls, last week I asked you to choose a religion to research. You could choose from Islam, Judaism, Hinduism or Buddhism. I’d like you to continue with this research and put together a poster or a PowerPoint showing what you have learned. Remember to post a picture of your work or you can email me it through your glow email!
I look forward to hearing from you.