Day 1 continued….

Hi Mum and Dad. I loved jumping in the sea on the first day. AH

Hi Mum and Dad. I am having fun. The Nightline last night was great. LM

Hi Mum and Dad. I am enjoying Kilbowie without you. The activities so far have been fun. Just K.

Hi Mum and Dad. I am enjoying Kilbowie, it is one of the best things that has happened to me. OC

Hi Mum and Dad. I am really enjoying Kilbowie. The best experience so far has probably been the Nightline. NB

Hi Mum and Dad. Having a great time. I am going to the Gorge this morning. We done two other activities and Nightline last night. It was fun. L McL

Hi Mum and Dad. I am having the best experience of my life. My best activity so far is the Nightline. I am looking forward to the Gorge today.  M McL

Hi Mum and Dad. Last night I really enjoyed the Nightline. Missing you all. RMcK

Hi Mum and Dad. I am having lots of fun. I am in a room with Three good friends, SJ

Hi Mum. I am enjoying myself. I am in a room with my three good friends. Going to the Gorge. I hope you are not missing me too much. SR

Hi Mum. Love you lots. I am doing the Gorge first thing this morning. I can’t wait. I am in a room with my three best friends. JTK

Hi Mum. I am loving Kilbowie. Love you Lots. MOP

Hi Mum. Love you.  I am having fun. WB

Hi Mum and Dad. I love and miss you. Big Kiss for Gabriella, Samuael, Favor and Ella too. VDN

Hi Mum. I am having fun and enjoyed the Nightline activity. ST

Hi Mum. I had fun on the Nightline. I kept my blindfold on. Love and Miss you EB

Hi Mum. Having a good time. Not missing you too much. MC

5 thoughts on “Day 1 continued….”