February Weekend

Hi boys and girls,

I hope you had a great weekend. I had a really good time. Fraser and I took our dog Hamish to the beach. It was really cold but Hamish had lots of fun chasing his ball.  He went into the sea but only for a moment, I think it was too cold for him. We all had a fun day on the beach.

On Tuesday we went to the cinema and saw Yogi Bear, it was so funny. You should go and see it if you get the chance!!

Tell me what you did over the weekend.

11 thoughts on “February Weekend”

1. Hi class I had a super weekend but not I did not do much. I had to
    help my dad strip off the wallpapper by putting all of it
    into the bin. My brother Lewis has been anoying me
    l do not want to talk about the bad thing
    that happened. Did all of you have a good weekend.

2. Hi Mrs Horner. I did go to Disneyland. My favourite ride was Thunder Mountain. It was great fun.
    I bought a light bike and some figures. We went on the Hollywood Tower Hotel ride. Dad was laughing his head off on it. Ari made a funny face. It was hilarious and I hope P2/3 had a good time too.

Jonathan

3. I spent most of the holiday weekend with my gran. She lives in Glasgow, and has two Black and white cats called Isla and Iona. We went shopping and I helped look after my little brother Calum.
    On Sunday i had my swimming lesson,it was good fun.

4. I’m glad you had a great day at the beech with Hamish and Fraser. I had the cold during the holidays so as a special treat this weekend, my Dad is taking me to see Yogi Bear at the cinema. I’m so excited.

5. I really enjoyed my weekend. I went to Dancing and Swimming and visited Summerlee Heritage Park with my Mum and Dad.

I also went to the Library and had a look upstairs at lots of old pictures of Airdrie.

6. On Saturday I went to Summerlee and I went on everything in the park.
    I went to the cinema on Tuesday to see Gnomeo and Juliet and on Wednesday I went to Go Bananas, which used to be Cheeky Monkeys.
    I had fun at all of them.

7. Over the weekend I got to drive one of my radio controlled cars. My Grampa was in hospital for 2 days. I went shopping with my dad and Abi.

8. Thom you will love Yogi Bear. We saw it in 3D and I almost jumped out my seat a few times.
    I’m sorry you had the cold.

9. Wow Jonathan you are so lucky, Fraser and I went there last winter and had a great time. His favourite ride was
    also Thunder Mountain. We will have a chance to talk about it tomorrow. I’m glad you had a great time.

10. I see a few people went to Summerlee and had a super time. I haven’t been there for a long time and perhaps I shall visit it soon.

11. Hi Primary 2/3,

We really like your blog and we hope that you enjoy your Katie Morag Topic. We have been remembering the different books and activities that we did.

It sound like you all had fun over the February break. We had a great time too.

From Primary 5/6