Katie Morag

We started our Katie Morag topic today. We looked at some of the characters in the books. We have lots of Katie Morag

books in the class and we are going to set up the shop and post office in our class. It will be great fun. We will have to think about what we’ll need in the shop and how much to charge for it. It’s going to be a busy time over the next few weeks! We’re going to set up  a Katie Morag page on glow so please keep posted.

17 thoughts on “Katie Morag”

1. Thoms mum says “I’m really looking forward to hearing these stories as they are some of my favourites. Keep up the good work everyone.”

2. Mrs Horner
    Please feel free to pop over to the nursery and borrow some of our Katie Morag resources.

3. I remember Arianne enjoying the Katie Morag topics when she was younger. I hope Jonathan and the rest of the class have as much fun! Stephanie Doody – Jonathans mum

4. I hope we have as much fun as Arianne did too. We’ve only just started and I’m loving it already.
    She is quite a character!!

5. I took Joe and Anis to the Glasgow Art Gallery they loved it,
    then we went to the Science Centre we all had a ball

6. Hi Primary 2/3

I love the Island you are building on the wall outside your classroom. The trees look great and I am looking forward to seeing your houses added to the Island. It’s a long time since I have read about Katie. Do you think you could remind me of the name of the Island where she lives? What was the name of her favourite toy? Thank you.

7. Hi class I know the answer to the question, the name of her favourite toy is Tiresome Ted.The Island she lives on
    is called the Island of Struay.

8. Mrs Shanks, her favourite bear is called Tiresome Ted.
    Katie Morag lives on the Island of Struay.

9. The name of Katie Morag’s favourite toy is Tiresome Ted.

10. The name of Katie’s favourite toy is Tiresome Ted.

11. Well done. You answered these questions very quickly. I think my question must have been too easy for you. I will need to think of a harder one. I am just thinking ………., OK. I know. Can you tell me the names of Katie’s two grandmothers and why they have such strange names? I look forward to your replies.

12. Hi Mrs Shanks, her Grandmas names are Grannie Island and Grandma Mainland because of the places they stay.