disco fever

We had a great night at the disco tonight. Everyone managed to keep there party clothes clean for the big event. All is quiet again in the dorms as we get ready for the journey home tomorrow. I’m sure you have been missing your little ones terribly. However, I hate to break it to you, there are a whole load of them who will have to be pushed on to the bus tomorrow. Most feel just one more week would do!

In all seriousness though, in our books that is the sign of a successful week. The children have experienced new responsibilities, challenges and independence but safe in the knowledge they are being well looked after. It quickly turned into a home from home.

So its a busy morning tomorrow. We will be enjoying our final breakfast. The food has been fab! Then we need to strip the rooms and make sure all our bags are packed. Be prepared!!! There is a good chance those beautifully packed bags from Monday will be coming home in a very different state.

If I don’t get the chance to post in the morning (or its playing the silly games it has with me today) you will get a text from the school to sat we are on our way and then another with a better ETA.

Now I’m off to my bed too.