Muir Street Primary

Primary 5 Rooms 8 and 9

Good morning Primary 5!🌤🌈

I hope you all had a great weekend and enjoyed the lovely sunshine ☀️ I know some of you will have younger brothers and sisters returning to school today, their teachers are so excited to see them and we can’t wait until it is safe to see everyone again! Until then we will all continue to try our very best at home. You have all worked so hard so far, I am so proud of you all 🌟

Your home learning tasks are all on Teams and Seesaw for you to access, you can use whichever platform you prefer.  Please check your Home Learning Grid to find your activities for each day. I love seeing how hard you are all working at home, keep up the good work 📝👍🏼

Remember if you have any questions or need any support with your home learning you can send me an email or a message on Seesaw or Teams. I will always help as best as I can 💌

Have a great day, stay safe and have fun 😊🌈

Miss Shanks 💜✨