Muir Street Primary

Room 1 – Online Learning (Thursday/Friday)

Hi Room 1!

I hope you enjoyed your wee break and got a chance to play in the snow.  Please find below your online learning grid for this short week.  I have also included it on your Teams page and as always, there is a folder in files containing any additional resources you may need to complete some of the tasks.  You will also see on Teams that I have invited you to attend another Live Chat with me this coming Monday at 11am (15/02).  It would be great to see you if you can make it along.  I am also going to be available on Thursday/Friday this week to answer any of your online questions or simply to view your lovely work if you should wish to share it.  Remember I can also be contacted by email on gw09oneillelise@glow.sch.uk during school hours, if you prefer.  Thank you once again for all your hard work and a special thanks to the wonderful adults who are helping you all too!

Online Learning Grid 8.2.21

Mrs Quail