Muir Street Primary

Primary 5 Room 9

Good morning boys and girls ๐ŸŒค

Welcome to a new and exciting week of home learning. I can’t believe it is February already! Well done to everyone that has been working extremely hard over the last few weeks. Thank you to everyone at home who has been supporting their child’s learning๐ŸŒŸ

This is a very important week because it is Children’s Mental Health Week. We all have mental health and it is important that we look after ourselves and others during these times. Mrs Early has created a Children’s Mental Health Week Grid that is full of activities to help you with this. Please remember that these are extra activities and only do what you can ๐Ÿ’ก

Please also find this week’s Home Learning Grid. Remember that everything you need for your activities are in the ‘Files’ section of our Teams page. They have also been uploaded to Seesaw if you prefer using this ๐Ÿ˜Š I love seeing all of your hard work and fun activities you are getting up to at home. If you can, remember to send pictures or videos of your hard work. I would love to hear from you ๐Ÿ’Œ

Stay safe, have fun and enjoy this weeks activities ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ“š

stay healthy helpful and calm

Miss Shanksโœจ