Muir Street Primary

Good Morning Room 1!

Hi Room 1! I hope you had a good weekend.  Please find below a link to your online learning grid for this week.   A folder named ‘1st February 2021’ containing all of the resources you will need for your online learning can be found in files on Teams.  You will also find your reading tasks in the assignments folder.  I will be in school today and am looking forward to seeing as many of you as possible on our live chat at 11am 🌞. Don’t worry if you can’t make it along this time as there will be more online chats in due course. Mrs Reid will be available to take any of your online questions today and will be delighted to see any work you would like to upload to Teams 🙂. As always, please don’t worry about completing absolutely everything on the grid, unless you want to of course 😋. There is no pressure…you must do what best suits your family situation. I want to finish this post by saying a big thank you to all the grown ups, including big sisters and brothers who are helping all of you with your learning. This wouldn’t be possible without them! ⭐ Happy learning! 👍

Mrs Quail ❤️

Online Learning Grid 1.2.