Muir Street Primary

Room 9 Primary 5

Good morning Primary 5! 😁

I hope you all had a lovely weekend! Happy Robert Burns Day 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Scotland Symbols In Heart Shape Concept. Clipart Image

Welcome to another week of home learning πŸ“š I just want to say that I am so proud of everyone doing their tasks and working hard each day. Remember to keep doing what you can and stay happy and healthy πŸ’™

Here is our Home Learning Grid for this week. Please remember you can find all of your tasks on our Teams page or on Seesaw (same activities on both) for each day. If you are not sure where to find your work on Teams, I have made a Home Learning Support page, to help you. If you can, please upload a picture, video or comment about what you have been up to. I would love to hear from you all πŸ’Œ

If you finish all of your tasks this week, here is a Scottish themed website full of different games, activities and puzzles you might enjoy – Click here 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Have fun with this weeks activities, if you have any questions please let me know πŸ’Œ

Miss Shanks✨