Muir Street Primary

Room 3 Learning 18.01.21

Good Morning boys and girls,

I hope you had a lovely weekend and managed to get out and get some fresh air when it was dry! 

Image.png

I have attached your grids below for this week

Home Learning 18.01.2021 Butterfies (1)

Home Learning 18.01.2021 Caterpillars (1)

If you complete any of the work, please post it and let me see how hard you have been working. You can send it via Teams or email (gw17eastonsamantha@glow.sch.uk).

If there is anything you are unsure of please let me know and I will get back to you as soon as I can. This week will be a revision week for Literacy and Maths, and we will look to start new learning next week! 

You are all working so hard and I’m so happy to have heard from so many of you last week! Keep logging onto Teams for any extra tasks that are posted each day, and I will check in with you all each day when I’m working from home. 

This week, I will be working from home Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Mrs MacFarlane will be online for Room 3 on Monday and Friday. 

You are making me very proud Room 3, as always. 

Mrs Easton 

Image.jpeg